[Techtalk] Ubuntu menu falling apart

Anne Wainwright anotheranne at fables.co.za
Tue Aug 24 20:33:59 UTC 2010

Hello, Amy,

That was my first thought but with half the menu entries also having
gone awol I wondered about how to get that back first. Any ideas? Is
the deletion of files in ~/.gnome going to do this (Little Girl)? Note
that the Main Menu entry has disappeared from the menu.

I haven't had time to examine this closely since it the machine is on
accounting duties all day. Tomorrow I'll 'smartcntl' it before it gets
used.

Anne