[Techtalk] joomla or drupal

Christine Bussman olearyck at geek-den.net
Tue Aug 17 01:58:44 UTC 2010

I'm starting to set up a website for a nonprofit that I'm involved in,
and I'm thinking of using either joomla or drupal for the main site.  My
hosting company has one-click installs of either one.  After a quick
look over their websites, I don't see any differences between them that
would help me decide.  I don't even know what questions to ask myself to
decide which to use.  I'm going to start very small and add as needed,
but I don't want to change what I use later.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

Christine