[Techtalk] Anyone at Non Profit Organizations using Ubuntu?

Michael Fisher desnotes at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 23:38:33 UTC 2009

I don't have any contacts, unfortunately, but I remember during the
presidential campaign that Obaama was looking for personnel experienced with
LAMP and Linux. You might check the campaign website,
http://www.barackobama.com/ and see if you can contact and interview one or
more of the admins and developers.
Hope this helps,

--