[Techtalk] cups

Daniel Pittman daniel at rimspace.net
Thu May 14 01:05:23 UTC 2009

Ricardo Dalceno <rddalceno at gmail.com> writes:

[I edited your comments at the end of the email, in the normal quotation
 style.  Hope you don't mind.]

> 2009/5/13 Daniel Pittman <daniel at rimspace.net>
>> Wim De Smet <kromagg at gmail.com> writes:

[...]

>> [1]  I assume that the issue is something like tractable to this, like
>>     printing everything in colour even when it isn't needed.
>
> Err... you know that CUPS support quotas, right?

I sure do.  The OP might.

> Why dont you use them ?

Well, see, those would be a technical solution to the problem.  I think
I made my views on technical solutions to social problems plain earlier
in the discussion.

Regards,
        Daniel