[Techtalk] Urgent Help needed (long post)

Figaro ynegorp at charter.net
Thu Mar 5 16:46:49 UTC 2009

Hello,
I'll try what you suggest then report back.
You may well be correct that the hull has taken too much water.
The reason one cannot afford to lose this sys. is that there are very
expen. (for me) prop. CAD/SIM softwares that are daily needed. While
this is a (my) stand-alone workstation the lic. files from Anysys, the
Cosmos, etc.. do not allow transfer to a different or new installation.
At least not without many thousands of **** (pick your favorite currency).

Believe me I've been arguing the case to the service reps. now for days.
While making demure noises of consolation and avowing they understand
their eyes see sugar plums wrapped in currency notes.
I know... I just need to gov. bailout!!!!!
See it was simple:-).