[Techtalk] Corrupted Mouse Driver

Michael Fisher desnotes at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 13:45:04 UTC 2009

I recently went through an upgrade from Ubuntu 7.10 to 8.04 on my ThinkPad
T61which went smoothly (or so I thought). After a couple of days I wanted to
try out a XubunTOS LiveCD (without any installation) and when I rebooted
back to Ubuntu 8.04 I lost all usage on both my USB Mouse and TrackPoint.
I brought up update-manager and installed any updates and reinstalled
anything that had to do with mouse drivers but still no luck. Any ideas on
what I can do short of a complete reinstallation of Ubuntu 8.04.

Mike

--
Michael Fisher
desNotes at gmail.com
Sent from Odessa, Florida, United States