[Techtalk] postfix

Linda lpahdoco at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 22:26:13 UTC 2009

IIRC you have to set the two machinex.domains as aliases for
domain.com.  Then you'll need mx records that point to the two
servers. Give them a lower priority (higher number) than the primary
address so they won't get in the way of the main mail domain. Make the
user at machine either an alias of or forward to user at domain.

Sent from my iPhone