[Techtalk] mysql with SSL

Wolf Rising wolfrising at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 05:47:13 UTC 2009

I believe that's what was set up on the database server, I'd like to connect
a client machine
securely via ssl to the database server.

mysql -u testuser -h database.server -p password
will connect the test user, but I'd rather it be a secure encrypted
connection.

I know ssl is enabled on the database server but I don't know how to connect
using
an ssl connection.

Thank you :-)