[Techtalk] mysterious pops driving me nuts--- OMG more!

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Wed Apr 15 15:34:30 UTC 2009

On Wednesday April 15 2009 04:30:43 am Linda Pahdoco wrote:
> I still like ghosts better.

Me too! Unfortunately, it's all the video card. I pulled it out this morning
and there are four-- count 'em, four blown capacitors, so I think accounts
for the mysterious pops. I'm impressed at how long it's been running without
a cooling fan, at least a couple of months. And with blown capacitors.

I'm writing up the whole thing for Linuxplanet.com. I love getting paid to
exploit my life :)

Carla
--
check out my books!