[Techtalk] bogus bounces--WTF?

RobertWichert robert at wichert.org
Tue Oct 14 09:16:47 UTC 2008

Carla,

I generally take these spates of delivery failures as evidence that
"somebody" has used my E-Mail address as the return address on millions
of Spam E-Mails sent to the people whose mail systems then replied to me
that the intended recipient is not on their system.

So, no, they are not targeting you at all, in my opinion, you are just
the innocent victim of the wrath of E-Mail daemons who consider you a
spammer, but you're not!

Robert Wichert