[Techtalk] ls display

Jennifer oneferna at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 23:41:55 UTC 2008

I don't know if this helps, but it works for me in all my directories except
for ones with files without extensions. If the file doesn't have an
extension, it's at the bottom of the list, then directories, then everything
else above.

Is that what you're seeing?

I don't know how to fix it...but I thought I'd help diagnose :)