[Techtalk] Archiving Email.. need ideas, tips, etc..

Figaro ynegorp at charter.net
Sun Oct 12 18:44:01 UTC 2008

Hello,
Thank you, I'll see what resources will be given to do this. Somehow one
thinks those in power were thinking this to be a simple task, sort of a
fill in thing (when you're not doing anything else). Now of course there
is one guesses a client need for some files herein buried, or a pending
legal need.
I have one many meeting occasions attempted to "gently but firmly"
suggest this project is not a mere bagatelle tossed lightly off the
keys, to little response, of course!!
Thank you,
matthew