[Techtalk] passwords

Charlotte Oliver cmoliver at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 19:12:46 UTC 2008

Hey Wolf --

What you need to do is configure ssh to only accept RSA based
authentication.

Here's a guide on it, but there are tons more:

http://news.softpedia.com/news/How-to-Use-RSA-Key-for-SSH-Authentication-38599.shtml

If you Google "RSA keys + SSH", you'll come up with a lot of options.
Once you have your keys set up, you'll want to edit /etc/ssh/sshd_config
to turn off PasswordAuthentication.

HTH!
Charlotte