[Techtalk] Java Question

Sue Stones suzo at spin.net.au
Thu May 1 13:35:08 UTC 2008

Tricia Bowen wrote:
> Hi Sue,
> Did not intend to reply privately but it happens when you hit the
> Reply button real fast instead of the Reply to All button.
Done it plenty of times myself!
> A superclass might be overkill but if you've got the time, overkill
> is a good way learn.
> --Tricia
Having thought this through, for the size and intent of this program I
do think I will go creating and passing an object.  I don't know whether
a superclass is over kill or not, but it is not going to be developed
into anything bigger.   Next time round I will consider a superclass.\

Thanks

sue