[Techtalk] Virtual Printer

Joana Botto joana.botto at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 18:41:07 UTC 2008

Hello,

Thank you both for your answers. But that I already have implemented.
I'm looking for a product like the paperless printer that is only
available for windows. It has to have XLS and DOC and TXT and PDF
available, not only PDF nor I can't say to users to use Open Office,
that's already what they do.
I have search a lot in the Internet and haven't found this product so
I will assume that no one has implemented it in Linux.

Thanks once again for your help.

Kind regards,
Joana Botto