[Techtalk] I just installed debian etch 4.0

Sal Hardy tech-talk at htpad.com
Thu Feb 7 11:35:45 UTC 2008

Hello helpers,

I want to thank everyone that help me get my remote ssh up and running.
especially Wim De Smet, who stepped me through the entire process. it all
worked perfectly. I am now connecting remotely at will. also, putty works
well with my speech software. it's not perfect but it works well enough.
this is a great mail list and I appreciate all the help you guys gave me.

Thanks, Mr. Sal Hardy
Skype: hardManHardy
Read one man's journey:
http://www.htpad.com/journey