[Techtalk] mobo + cpu combos and PSUs need homes

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Tue Feb 5 18:15:45 UTC 2008

> Have you thought of donating them to your local non-profit thrift store?
>
> Have you thought of donating them to your local non-profit thrift store?
>

> maybe there is a local 'freegeek' chapter?

Give me a little credit, sheesh, I actually thought of that all by my own
self! And I actually tried! There are not any places around here who want
them. How about you take them off my hands and give them to some charity
yourselves. It's hard to junk usable gear, but I'm not going to hang on to it
forever for "just in case", and I'm not going to travel all over the country
trying to find homes for it.

Carla
--
Carla Schroder