[Techtalk] finding a warm-mist humidifier that isn't garbage

gossamer axe gsmraxe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 17:48:04 UTC 2008

I have an AutoImmune disease that forces me to use a humidifier.  I can't
install a house one, but I found a ReliOn warm mist humidifier at my local
WalMart for around $30.  I found that using distilled water keeps the
calcium buildup to a minimum.  I use it at work, in a large warehouse, and
it's kept running for a few months now, even with all the dirt, welding
dust, and grinding metal dust that's circulating around in here.
I just empty it everyday and let it air dry at night when I go home.

It's one device I can't live without...