[Techtalk] Unknown root password

Kai MacTane kmactane at gothpunk.com
Thu Aug 28 02:33:18 UTC 2008

Linda Pahdoco wrote:

> Linda, a LinuxChix who just saw the email and chose to answer
> differently than the men who already spoke up

Oops, my apologies.

I actually *did* consider the "wait a while" rule, but figured my
response would be okay on the theory that:

1) I wasn't answering the question; just using it as an opportunity
    to slam Real's format and software; and
2) Others had already answered.

I'm sorry if I was wrong, and/or if my behavior was incorrect.

                                                 --Kai MacTane