[Techtalk] Unknown root password

Kai MacTane kmactane at gothpunk.com
Wed Aug 27 21:51:37 UTC 2008

David Sumbler wrote:

> she mentioned that RealPlayer doesn't work

In my experience, that's completely normal for RealPlayer, regardless of
how it's installed or what platform it's on.

Eventually, I just got tired of RealPlayer installations making *other*
things fail-to-work as well, and decided that there does not exist any
video content sufficiently compelling to be worth the hassle of
installing that thing (again).

                                                 --Kai MacTane