[Techtalk] o great audio geeks... USB a/d converters

maxiie maki at rainydayactivitygirl.com
Tue Aug 12 13:34:39 UTC 2008

I would recommend very strongly considering jack and jackd (which is
used to route various software and hardware is easy clicks) to handle
the input and output. theres all kinds of programs that you can hook up,
and I found it particularly useful for linking MIDI and analogue
instruments to recording software and sound effects modules.

Also, I recommend giving the linux realtime kernel a go if you plan on
recording multiple instruments/sound sources.

Maxiie #^___^#