[Techtalk] Looking for a graph/reporting tool

Conor Daly conor.daly-linuxchix at cod.homelinux.org
Fri Sep 14 19:06:42 UTC 2007

On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 01:41:50PM +0200 or so it is rumoured hereabouts,
Wim De Smet thought:

> My source data is stored in an SQL database at the moment and would
> need to be extracted with certain start/end dates and put on graphs. I
> can probably whip something up myself with some PHP code and possibly
> a backend but I was wondering if the list has any ideas about software
> packages and libraries out there?

I made one up with php based on the gdchart functions.  There's a tarball
at: http://cod.homelinux.org/C/download/chart_php/graphs_php.tar.gz which
should work.  I have a "graph anything in the database" script on a work
machine if you're interested.  It works against an Ingres database but
should port to other databases easily enough.

Conor
--
Conor Daly <conor.daly at cod.homelinux.org>
http://www.geekcode.com/ http://www.ebb.org/ungeek/