[Techtalk] Resources about Technical Writing?

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Sun Oct 28 04:17:32 UTC 2007

If this query isn't appropriate for this list, forgive me.
Basically, I was wondering if any of y'all could point me in the
direction of books/websites useful for someone moving into the technical
writing field.  Basically, my job description has changed at work, I'm
now officially a technical writer rather than a programmer.  I'm not
flailing, because I know I'm good at writing and explaining things
clearly, but I'm sure there's a lot I could learn, if only I knew where
to look.

advTHANKSance

Kathryn Andersen