[Techtalk] opinions wanted!

Michael Fisher desnotes at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 15:22:22 UTC 2007

For some reason I never took a close look at Linux Cookbook. Upon reviewing
your linked Table of Contents I don't think I can wait for the next edition
and will pick one up this week.

I agree with your proposed additons and would recommend discussing the
various File systems. I know there are several and some that the basic user
might not get into but going over the basics like Ext2, Ext3, FAT32, Reiser,
ZFS, etc. might be good. What is good for web pages vs. file serving vs.
video collections, etc.

Just my $ .02

desNotes