[Techtalk] Pidgin Plugin install not working!

priya venkateshan priyaven at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 06:02:30 UTC 2007

Hi, all,
I upgraded from gaim to pidgin 2.2.1 on ubuntu feisty.
I wanted to install the musictracker plugin which lets you have your
currently playing track as your status message.
The install isn't working as it's says it's not able to detect pidgin
installed.
I also found that the directory is still called .gaim and not .pidgin..
would it be a solution to just change the directory name?
Any other solutions?

--
The reward for hardwork is only more hardwork. Everything else comes under
side-effects.