No subject

Thu May 31 01:52:48 UTC 2007

would be best served by incorporating itself as a non-profit organization.
Non-profits cannot have a solitary owner, they must have a board of
directors, the organization must abide by by-laws, and it must hold regular
meetings.

I think that if LinuxChix is getting so big that disagreements about its
organization and direction can bring it down, then official formation as a
legal entity may be in order.  Although, the time involved for setup may
annoy some people and the international nature of LinuxChix may involve an
extra step or two.

Lauren