[Techtalk] Re: [Actionchix] Hacking through the electrical outlet?

Doc Nielsen docnielsen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 17:14:27 UTC 2007

On 3/7/07, Lloyd Dettering <ldettering1 at cogeco.ca> wrote:

> > First of all, this sounds like a technical issue, so [snip]
>
> When they disappear from Outlook Express without my delleting them. When the
> person I sent them to doesn't receive them. Noblesse oblige on the part of
> the hacker. Don't worry yourself none! I'm delusional and paranoid, I
> suppose! Of all the books on hacking I've consulted, none have addressed
> this problem. Ask yourself why the U.S. government has just ligtly tapped
> Microsoft 'on the knuckles' and Microsoft continues on its 'merry' criminal
> ways. Microsoft is apparently in league with the gov. to allow the gov to
> spy on everyone. Now YOU become paranoid, you smug asshole! And yeah, I know
> "the page cannot be displayed' appears if I'm disconnected. But while I'm
> connected? And while I can go to other websites that don't have the help I
> need? Really?!!!
>

> terceptions!

Ok Lloyd, take a huge chill pill,
disable your netcards, move valuable items to a usb stick,
download a copy of knoppix, ubuntu or some other form of linux dist,
write it onto a blank CD of your choice and use that instead,
and be safe from all the evils of microsoft.

Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question, NO is the answer.

If you want safety, use linux. It doesn't offer total control,
but it rids you from microsoft control.

And now i think i have said enough in this matter.
Time to dist-upgrade my debian and recompile 2.6.20.1 with ipw2200 support.

Merry International Women's Day everyone.

-Doc
--
Evry little box should have a pat on the back by uid 0 at least once a day
Even a tux or a beastie needs love, just like I do :o)