[Techtalk] [Grrltalk] calling for Mary Gardiner's resignation as Coordinator

Lauren lt34 at csus.edu
Tue Jun 12 18:16:04 UTC 2007

How sad.  I've seen similar issues on other forums where a woman felt that
she "owned" it, although the forum was described as having "open"
discussions.  I was a member of a forum for my dog's breed and, when I
raised concerns that the moderator was being hostile, she essentially
banished me from the forum.  Fortunately, many people associated with the
breed in the US and European breeders have a low opinion of the woman, so it
is best that she didn't favor me.