[Techtalk] [Linuxchix-announce] Changes in Linuxchix leadership

Michelle M. michelle at murrain.net
Wed Jun 13 03:28:00 UTC 2007

This is an all-LinuxChix announcement. This mail will be sent to every public
LinuxChix list.

All-LinuxChix announcements are only made about major changes to or problems
with LinuxChix.

Informal (but not binding) discussions are also taking place on the
linuxchix IRC channel, #volunteers.

Please join us as we make this important decision for the next steps for
Linuxchix.  It also might be good for all of us to observe a day of calm
- not jump immediately into the discussion, but take some time to reflect.

Peace,
Michelle
--
Michelle Murrain