[Techtalk] problem with wireless/LAN router

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Wed Jan 17 19:39:39 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 17 January 2007 11:14, Cynthia Kiser wrote:
> Quoting Carla Schroder <carla at bratgrrl.com>:
> > All the LAN machines can ping the router, but not each other. So I'm
> > guessing it's some dumb thing I've overlooked somewheres.

GAAAH senility is an awful thing. I shut down iptables on the router, and lo!
LAN hosts can ping each other. So at least my networking configs are good.
Stay tuned, I must dash out and run and errands, then I'll come back and
figure out what needs to be changed- thanks everyone for trying to help.
--
Carla Schroder