[Techtalk] problem with wireless/LAN router

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Wed Jan 17 18:47:31 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 17 January 2007 09:18, Meryll Larkin wrote:
> You didn't mention if you reconfigured your gateway (in Fedora in
> /etc/sysconfig/network)
>
> Meryll Larkin

All clients have the correct gateway configured- as I said, they have
Internet. They just can't ping each other.

All I did was combine the separate WAP and router into a single box. So this
added a bridged interface to the router- br0 replaced eth0 as the LAN
interface on the router. Every configuration item that referenced eth0 was
changed to br0.

All the LAN machines can ping the router, but not each other. So I'm guessing
it's some dumb thing I've overlooked somewheres.

--
Carla Schroder