[Techtalk] Re: Australian job discussion forum

Mary Gardiner mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Mon Jan 1 21:12:16 UTC 2007

On Mon, Jan 01, 2007, Chris Henderson wrote:
> Can anyone suggest a good Australian job discussion forum or
> discussion board or mailing list? A quick Google search doesn't give
> anything specific. I need some help/tips with my resume so a
> discussion board would be helpful.

The OT list for techtalk is grrltalk at linuxchix.org (grrltalk is open to
subscribers of any gender), FWIW. I'm Cc-ing it, please send follow-ups
there only.

I do not know of a job discussion list or forum specifically. However,
if you're looking at Linux or related jobs in particular, I would
suggest finding your local Linux User Group and checking their posting
guidelines to see if such discussion would be on-topic. The appropriate
list in Sydney would be: http://lists.slug.org.au/listinfo/slug-chat
(note that the archives are public).

-Mary