[Techtalk] nat firewall and tftpboot

Phil Savoie Phil.Savoie at exitcertified.com
Wed Feb 7 22:08:16 UTC 2007

Hi Maria,

From a short google:

When using BOOTP / TFTP to download an image, you are limited to 640k real
mode memory. The Boot Agent needs 128K, so you will receive this error
message if the image is greater than 512K. Either reduce the size of the
image you are trying to download or use a PXE service instead.

Hope this helps,

Phil