[Techtalk] Debian Kernel Build Help!!

Figaro ynegorp at charter.net
Wed Feb 7 14:58:28 UTC 2007

Hello, all.
Originally posted to Debian Users List... No answers.
So i am hoping that someone here might offer help.
Other problem: need to install Matrorx QID PRO videocard (pci-x);
motherboard does support it system boots but of course xorg does not
have a valid configuration for it. The mga module might not support it
(from debian unstable).. But first I need a decent smp kernel that
actually works!
Thank you,
matthew