[Techtalk] HTML Table e-mail contact coding using PHP and mysql

vytas vytas at magma.ca
Fri Dec 28 04:14:29 UTC 2007

Hi All,

I am not been able to figure out how to code up the e-mail contact
column in a HTML table using PHP and mysql.

What I trying to do is duplicate the following HTML code behavior.

Janusauskas</a>

While my attempts at coding have displayed the e-mail address and made
Peter a link.  The e-mail address is not being delivered to the e-mail
client. I suspect I am messing up with the required quotes.   If someone
can point me in the right direction I will be very appreciative.

       $a=$Contact;
        $b="<a href=`'mailto:";
        $c="?subject=test`'>Peter</a>";

        echo "</td><td>";