[Techtalk] women tech presenters

gaba gaba at riseup.net
Tue Aug 14 19:20:32 UTC 2007

im here too (in the sf bay area). I just saw today about this
unconference: http://shesgeeky.org/

A Women's Tech (un)Conference

October 22-23 Computer History Museum, Mountain View, CA.

Our goal is to create an open space forum for women in tech to come
together to

   1. Exchanging skills and learning from women from diverse fields of
technology.
   2. Discussing topics about women and technology.
   3. Connecting the diverse range of women in technology, computing,
entrepreneurship, funding, hardware, open source, nonprofit and any
other technical geeky field.

This is an unconference so it will have an agenda created by the people
who attend