[Techtalk] DevSource.com

Rudy Zijlstra rudy at grumpydevil.homelinux.org
Mon Aug 6 21:50:36 UTC 2007

On Mon, 6 Aug 2007, Sara LeWinter wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I currently help manage and develop a Microsoft sponsored website called
> DevSource.com, aimed at being a resource for developers. Does anyone on this
> list use this site? If so, how? If not, why? I think feedback from this
> community would be most beneficial. I always find my membership to all
> LinuxChix listservs useful. ;]
>
> Thank you for your time.
>
> As always, let me know if this string is better suited for another Linux
> Chix listserv.
>
> Thks!
>
> :),
> ~Sara

Did not know about it, and will not use it. What little time i have for
programming i tend to spent on small linux based automation for our home
environment. No wish to use MS specific programming tools, which i do not
own.... And which are moreover not portable, in some cases not even to
different versions of MS.

Cheers,

Rudy