[Techtalk] Gaim 2.0beta4 on Ubuntu Breezy Badger

Amy Hussey rpgirl1981 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 00:28:25 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I'm running Ubuntu Breezy Badger (6.06) and I'm trying to update to Gaim
2.0beta4.  Actually, I'm looking for repository link that has an 'actual
working' file in it.  I have tried several and have not found one that is
either updated or working.

Any ideas?  If you have a deb, or a repository, that would be awesome!  (I
guess at this point, I could have installed from the tar.gz file!)

Amy

--
FUD: Beware of the penguin.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FUD <-- Read if you have no clue of what I

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati.  (When all else fails, play dead.)  ~~Possum
Lodge Motto