[Techtalk] Permission Denied

Raquel raquel at thericehouse.net
Sat Nov 4 08:34:01 UTC 2006

I run a server with Debian Sarge with Sendmail, Apache and PHP4.3.10

When I try to send email using web software being run on that same
server, I get the following error.

NOQUEUE: SYSERR(www-data):can not chdir(/var/spool/mqueue-client/):
Permission denied

I've searched Google and found a few with the same problem but no
answers.  Most of them are in Turkish or Hungarian or Russian or ...

I've asked on 3 other lists ... with the Debian-users list not even
responding.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for solving my problem?

--
Raquel