[Bulk] Re: [Techtalk] gui help cross platform

Fredrik Wahlberg wahlberg at linux.se
Fri May 26 21:35:12 EST 2006

Hi again

I think I should clarify that a web server is just a program (like word
or perl) and can be run on a laptop (I do it to develop web stuff). If
you want to try apache check out
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/platform/windows.html , its a guide to
how you install it on windows. I've never done that but the guide says
that there it a version packed for the windows installer. Shouldn't take
more than an hour or two to install and learn the basics. There are
great docs at httpd.apache.org if you get stuck.

Good luck

Fredrik