[Techtalk] Silliness (was Re: threads)

Kai MacTane kmactane at gothpunk.com
Fri Mar 17 12:16:16 EST 2006

At 04:57 PM 3/16/2006 , Carla Schroder wrote:
>Browsers? Where? Real geeks like me use shadow-puppets, tin cans and string,
>and sometimes pigeons.

You had tin cans? Heck, when I was a kid, we had to use paper cups! We
didn't have any of those newfangled tin cans!

(And our packets had to walk through three feet of snow, uphill, both ways.)

                                                 --Kai MacTane
"Death and money make their point once more,
  In the shape of philosophical assassins..."
                                                 --Shriekback,
                                                  "Gunning for the
                                                   Buddha"