[Techtalk] remote SSH and NAT

Mary mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Mon Mar 13 07:54:04 EST 2006

On Sun, Mar 12, 2006, Kai MacTane wrote:
> A *real* geek starts by reading the manual. And then remembers the words of
> Antoine de St-Exupery regarding design.

I don't really want to get into a 'real geek' contest (I'm not a real
geek under almost any definition, usually) but the manual in this case
can indeed be worth a browse: "man 5 ssh_config".  Definitely an above
average man page, although it doesn't really give recipes for when to
use each option (to be fair, that's not really the job of a man page).

-Mary