[Techtalk] Writing jobs

Val Henson val.henson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 03:08:47 EST 2006

I would think this stuff should go to job posts, but I wonder if our
many writers in residence (and writers to be) know to go look there?
At any rate, there appears to be quite a market for writing about open
source, especially in the more obscure knowledge areas.  This is one
way to take advantage of your feminine socialization - you're good at
communication and you're a generalist, in most cases.

-VAL