[Techtalk] NTFS Linux rescue disk?

mgmonza at sdf.lonestar.org mgmonza at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu Jan 26 13:15:08 EST 2006

Hi, Jen,

Bart did it this time, but the more tools the better.  The Boot Rescue CD
was supposed to have NTFS support, but when I got to that part, it asked
me to visit the web page for an update.  Arrrg - oh, well, the password
resetter alone was worth the trouble, not to mention the otherwise amiable
gentoo-like distro.

I've already got the Knoppix cd, now I can just add Captive NTFS to that
toolbox.

Thanks!

Kathlen