[Techtalk] Perl module Spreadsheet::ParseExcel - uselib works!

mgmonza at sdf.lonestar.org mgmonza at sdf.lonestar.org
Wed Jan 11 14:25:00 EST 2006

Hey all,

This may be a bit too late for proper list manners, but I did want to let
the list know that uselib worked and Spreadsheet::ParseExcel is now
functioning on my non root-priveleged account.  Just had to make sure the
uselib statements referenced the libraries -above- the nececessary .pm
modules.

Thanks again for the help -

Kathleen, now happily parsing