[Techtalk] Mac or Linux for photo printing?

Listpig listpig at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 16 21:10:18 UTC 2006

Actually, I find that Photoshop Elements works a bit better than iPhoto,
especially if you want to do any editing, and it's *much* cheaper than
Photoshop.

If you're just tweaking and printing photos, and not doing professional
graphics, I don't think you need to move up to Adobe's "big boys"; Elements
should be plenty.  I find it to be roughly equivalent to Paint Shop Pro on
Windows.

--pig