[Techtalk] calculating server load capability

Carol Williams carolswilliams at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 03:06:49 EST 2006

I would suggest performing a load test against your server to see what the
increases for cpu/memory are per connection or per 100 connections.  With a
service such as DHCP I would also monitor the network to make sure your
bandwith is large enough to handle the number of clients you're expecting.

Carol