[Techtalk] Setting up a mailserver

princesyl at christian.net princesyl at christian.net
Fri Sep 30 16:43:48 EST 2005

Hi guys,

i want to set up a mail server which should run on a suse linux 9.3,
but however i have not learnt more about mail servers.

Can someone out there help me and
give me the really important things and commands i should
effectively follow to set up a mail server
so that its up and running?

This server should run on postfix, some one
should also guide me on how to add squirrelmail,
webmin etc.

i would appreciate a detailed explanation because
i want to know how to set up mail servers and be able to use them.

apparently i want it to run on suse linux 9.3, so i will start
by a fresh installation of suse 9.3 and do all the configurations.

Thank you.

Evelyn
--
"Target for the moon, if u don't reach, u will land among the stars."