[Techtalk] SUSE kernel modules

Mike kenziem at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 15 02:18:40 EST 2005

On September 14, 2005 9:25 am, Michelle Sims wrote:
> My linux is very rusty (I live mostly in AIX land....)
>
> I have installing SUSE on my laptop (woo hoo, its working), but am also
> going to install VMware on top (so I can get to my required Notes calendar
> etc) ....vmware instructions ask about several kernel modules/options, and
> my mind is going blank on where to check if they are installed.
>
> Any pointers appreciated..

IBM had a paper on installing lotus notes under wine.  I beleive that it was
notes 5, but it might work with the newer version.  This link isn't to the
original but seems to have the info needed.

http://www.dominopower.com/issuesprint/issue200201/server.html

--
Collector of vintage computers http://www.ncf.ca/~ba600