[Techtalk] Intel N440BX

Raquel Rice raquel at thericehouse.net
Sun Oct 30 17:04:17 EST 2005

I'm looking at buying an Intel N440BX motherboard with dual P3-450.
Does anyone have (recent) experience setting up and running Linux on
one of these boards?  I've tried google and find that it's difficult
to find any anecdotal evidence newer than 1998.  The problem, at the
time, appeared to be with  the "embedded dual-function, PCI SCSI
host adaptor:  Symbios Logic SYM53C876".  I've checked the Linux
Hardware Compatibility HOWTO.  The adaptor isn't listed as
compatible or incompatible.

--
Raquel